William Voorhies, a Kansas City bankruptcy attorney has been practicing bankruptcy law in Missouri and Kansas for many years. He has represented countless clients in bankruptcy cases and is very experienced in the bankruptcy laws.
His goal is to assist individuals and small businesses resolve their financial problems. Mr. Voorhies strives to accomplish the best possible solution to the needs of his clients while minimizing their economic burden.
Your inquiry is very important. I promise to respond promptly to your e-mail or phone request promptly.
- The Missouri Bar Association
- The Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- The Clay County Bar Association
- The Platte County Bar Association – Past President
- The Missouri Association of Trial Lawyers